Parancoe 0.3.2 released
The Parancoe Team is proud to announce the 0.3.2 release of the Parancoe Framework.
It’s also available from the Java.net Maven 2 Repository.
0.3.2 release features
- Support for YAML Database Fixtures in unit tests
- Parancoe World Plugin: country and continent data in your DB
- Support for OrderBy in Generic DAO finder methods
- Generic DAO finder methods re-implemented through criteria, for simplicity, flexibility and future enhancements.
Features from the previous releases
- Generic DAO: write only the interfaces of your DAOs, no Java code or XML configuration (see the Parancoe Persistence Tutorial)
- Auto-discovery of persistent classes
- Auto-discovery of DAO interfaces
- Plugins for Web Applications:
- Parancoe Italy Plugin: support classes and data for italian towns, provinces and regions
- Parancoe Security Plugin: authentication and authorization through ACEGI
- Parancoe Web Archetype: start your project in seconds (see the Starting a Web Project with Parancoe article)
- Support for accessing DAOs and business code in the Spring MVC controllers
- AJAX support through DWR
- Server-side validation made simple
- Client-side validation through server-side validation with AJAX call
- Support for unit tests in all layers of the application
- YAML fixtures for loading data in the database
None known…but if You find any bug, please submit it through the Issue system
- Enhancement of the Generic DAO for supporting data pagination
- Enhancement of the Generic DAO for supporting “like” matches
- Unified Spring MVC controller for form and multi-action
- Persistent URLs support
If You have any feature You need, please submit it through the Issue system, or ask in the Parancoe mailing-lists.
Have a nice parancoing…
The Parancoe Team